Share this Post
Pipe Cleaner Fishing
Today we will be playing pipe cleaner fishing!
This is a fun game that is great for fine motor skills, sensory play, and pretend play.
For this activity you will need:
- pipe cleaners
- an egg carton
- wooden paint sticks
Making Your Game Pieces
- First make several fish out of pipe cleaners with your kids.
- Then make a hook out of another pipe cleaner.
- Take your egg carton and cut into small several smaller sections.
- Then stand your fish up in the egg carton.
- Give your kids each a fish hook and let them start fishing. This a great activity for teaching fine motor skills.
- Now let’s make a fishing pole for our fun game.
- Tie the hook onto your string and now tie the string onto your paint stick.
Now let’s go fishing!